Skip directly to content

Steve's Official Welcome (Back) Thread!

• Post Date 5 years 8 months ago
    Steve's Official Welcome (Back) Thread!

It's an exciting day here in Chaserville! If you've not yet heard the news (check your email!), SNC have announced the newest addition to the group - Steve Morgan.

Watch the video above and then head on over to Steve's profile to learn more about him - don't foget to say, "Hi!"

And for our tweeting friends, you may now follow Steve on Twitter @SNCSteve.

--SNCMusic.com WebCrew

Category:
    Started By SNCMusic.com WebCrew 5 Replies Category : The Band Members
    5 Replies
SNCMusic.com WebCrew's picture
on 24 January 2013 - 3:55pm

It's an exciting day here in Chaserville! If you've not yet heard the news (check your email!), SNC have announced the newest addition to the group - Steve Morgan.

Watch the video above and then head on over to Steve's profile to learn more about him - don't foget to say, "Hi!"

And for our tweeting friends, you may now follow Steve on Twitter @SNCSteve.

--SNCMusic.com WebCrew

Forum category: 
S. Brandon's picture

Glad to see a familiar face and looking forward to hearing a familiar voice in song! It would be great if SNC could add "What Child Is This?" to their Christmas repertoire.

amywolter's picture

welcome back, steve!! can't wait to see you in concert in 2013!!

TaraBaucom's picture

WELCOME HOME STEVE I WILL LOVE TO HEAR LION SLEEPS TONIGHT

GerryG's picture

WELCOME BACK STEVE!!!! Was so excited when I clicked on the blog and your video appeared. I cannot wait to see you in December (that is when SNC comes to Chicago every year). Two of my very, very favorite songs on the first Christmas CD are Christmas Wish, and Sweet Little Jesus Boy, both sung by you. So, am looking forward to the first concert, seeing you perform in person.

Congratulations.

EileenR's picture

Hi, Steve! Welcome back to Straight No Chaser. We know you never really left, in spirit anyway. I'm so glad you are able to rejoin the group. Now if we could only make SNC a 12-man ensemble and get Dan and Mike back... (We'll let Ryan enjoy his retirement for a while.)

Can't wait to see you perform and meet you in person. Best wishes as you get reacquainted with life on the road and in the studio. I'm sure the transition will be easy with all the work you have put in with your dance instructor and voice coach. They look like pros!